Wednesday, July 24, 2019 / by Joe Von Herrmann
27 Valuable Tips to Sell Your Sonora Area Home Fast and for Top Dollar
Sonora- Because your home may well be your largest asset, selling it is probably one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. And once you have made that decision, you'll want to sell your home for the highest price in the shortest time possible without compromising your sanity. Before you place your home on the market, here's a way to help you to be as prepared as possible.
To assist home sellers, I have a new report called "27 Valuable Tips That You Should Know to Get Your Home Sold Fast and for Top Dollar." It tackles the important issues you need to know to make your home competitive in today's tough, aggressive marketplace (Did you know that in the first six months of 2019 the average days on market for a home to sell in Tuolumne County was over four months!).
Through these 27 tips you will discover how to protect and capitalize on your most important investment, reduce stress, be in control of your situation, and make the best profit possible. In this report you'll discover how to avoid financial disappointment or worse, a financial disaster when selling your home. Using a common-sense approach, you will get the straight facts about what can make or break the sale of your home. Here are a few of the 27 Tips:
- 1. Understand why you are selling your home. Your motivation to sell is the determining factor as to how you will approach the process. It affects everything from what you set your asking price at to how much time, money and effort you’re willing to invest in order to prepare your home for sale. For example, if your goal is for a quick sale, this would determine one approach. If you want to maximize your profit, the sales process might take longer thus determining a different approach.
- 3. Before setting your price - Do Your Homework. When you set your price, you make buyers aware of the absolute maximum they must pay for your home. As a seller, you will want to get a selling price as close to the list price as possible. If you start out by pricing too high you run the risk of not being taken seriously by buyers and their agents and ultimately getting less than you would if you priced it correctly. Pricing too low can result in selling for much less than you you would have if it were priced correctly.
- 7. Deciding Upon a Realtor® According to the National Association of Realtors, nearly two thirds of the people surveyed who sell their own homes say they wouldn’t do it again themselves. Primary reasons included setting a price, marketing handicaps, liability concerns, and time constraints. When deciding upon a Realtor®, consider two or three. Be as wary of quotes that are too low as those that are too high. All Realtors® are not the same! A professional Realtor® knows the market and has information on past sales, current listings, a marketing plan, and will provide their background and references. Evaluate each candidate carefully on the basis of their experience, qualifications, enthusiasm, and personality. Be sure you choose someone that you trust and feel confident that they will do a good job on your behalf.
- 14. Be a Smart Seller - Disclose Everything. Smart sellers are proactive in disclosing all known defects to their buyers in writing. This can reduce liability and prevent lawsuits later on.
- 23. A Low Offer - Don’t Take It Personally. Invariably the initial offer is below what both you and the buyer know they will pay for your property. Don’t be upset, evaluate the offer objectively. Ensure it spells out the offering price, sufficient deposit, amount of down payment, mortgage amount, a closing date, and any special requests. This can simply provide a starting point from which you can negotiate.
- 26. Ensure the Contract is Complete. To avoid problems, ensure that all terms, costs and responsibilities are spelled out in the purchase agreement. It should include such items as the date it was made, names of parties involved, address of property being sold, purchase price, title and escrow companies, date for appraisal and loan approval, date of closing, dates of any contingencies, and what personal property is included (or not) in the sale.
You owe it to yourself to learn how these important tips will give you the competitive edge to get your home sold fast and for the most amount of money.
Order a copy of the complete free report today. Get all 27 tips. To order a FREE Special Report:
Visit www.joevh.com/info/27-seller-tips or
Call a recorded message and order your FREE copy of this report at 1-800-877-6942 and enter 1023. You can call any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or
Just call me at 209.768.9737 and I’ll make sure you get your copy.
For a Free recorded message : 800.877.6942 ID#2093
That’s right. If your home is not sold in under 90 days, Joe will not receive a commission. All other parties’ fees and commissions remain. But Joe will not get a dime. As in, “I Will Sell It For Free.”